A consortium formed by Brazilian design company Odebrecht and Spanish utility Enagas gained the rights to create and run a $four billion all-natural gasoline pipeline in Peru, the authorities stated on Monday. The pipeline is important to President Ollanta Humala's delayed strategies for boosting domestic natural gasoline output to feed a foreseeable future petrochemical hub and satisfy quick-developing electrical desire as massive mining tasks arrive on-line. The consortium will invest amongst $three.six billion and $four billion to create the one,000-km lengthy (620-mile) pipeline, and cost $seven.329 billion for solutions supplied in the course of the 34-calendar year concession, stated the state company accountable for community tenders, Proinversion. Odebrecht has a seventy five % stake in the project and Enagas controls the rest, the Brazilian organization said. The pipeline - the 2nd to move natural gasoline from Peru's considerable Camisea fields in the jungle via the Andes and to the coastline - will be created within five years, explained Proinversion. The new link will run to the southern coastal metropolis Moquegua rather of to the funds Lima in which the existing pipeline finishes. The govt declared strategies to construct the pipeline soon after Odebrecht's plans for a equivalent undertaking had been held up by fundin 信箱出租. About 50 percent of the international mineral exporter's electrical energy is generated from natural gas and its programs to create petrochemical plants have hinged on a new, protected source from Camisea. Proinversion disqualified a competing consortium, formed by the French agency GDF Suez, U.S.-dependent Sempra Vitality and other businesses, right after reviewing its technological proposal. The getting rid of team said Proinversion broke bidding policies by not giving it enough time to respond to an inquiry about the stake every business has in the consortium, and that it would have received the concession because it offered decrease operating expenses. Proinversion and the vitality and mines minister denied any irregularities in the tendering method in a press convention late on Monday, stating the group transformed crucial parts of its original submission at the very last moment. The public-personal concession is the next marked by controversy this 12 months. In March, Proinversion awarded a $5.66 billion agreement for a subway line to the sole bidder following two opponents unexpectedly dropped out of the contest - triggering speculation that the procedure may well have been flawed. Humala's govt has explained it would award some $thirteen billion in infrastructure concessions this year in a bid to spur economic expansion.信箱租用
創作者介紹
創作者 sgusers9 的頭像
sgusers9

sgusers9的部落格

sgusers9 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()